Friday 7 May 2010

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

My opening sequence uses many conventions like real media products, for example my film includes Eree music at the neginning just like any other opening sequence, it also starts half way through instead of at the beginning which is what many thriller opening sequance's do. i have qucik shots throughtout so my audience has to ask questions which is another aspect opening sequences do. by having these means i have done my research in terms of looking at many opening sequences to know what they include and need to make it look good. i think i have done this quite well but could also improve it in many ways. i think i have used mnay conventions of a thriller which is good because it would draw my audience in more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment